The Ambulance Aircraft and medical equipment
We offer you, taking into account the flight route, respective transport destination and the patient's condition, the most cost effective options for each service.
We can also transfer two patients at the same time. Each patient with a separate treatment and care area.
Overview of the ambulance aircraft
The Learjet 35A is the world's most widely used air ambulance. High travel speed, worldwide interoperability and moderate operating costs have made it an economically practical air ambulance. The range is approx. 3500 km without refuelling, and the travel speed is 790 km/h.
The equipment in our air ambulances
All ambulance aircraft used are equipped for the care and treatment of critically ill patients.Our equipment
- Braun Compact Perfusors
- Braun Compact S Perfusor
- Accuvac suction pumps
- MANUVAC suction pumps
- Transport incubator 5400r
- Foldable incubator as a stand-by
- Scoop stretcher / Spineboard
- Vacuum mattresses Immobilisation
- Stifneck set all sizes
- Child restraint systems
- Emergency / intensive care backpack including intubation
- Emergency / intensive care backpack for babies and children
- Emergency rucksack for baby and children's emergencies
- Thorax drainage set
For further information please contact the Augsburg Air Ambulance. We will be glad to help you!